Friday, July 30, 2010

Beach Time Inspiration

There is nothing like being at the beach is there.... Hearing the waves lap at the sand, seeing the flat line on the horizon and feeling the warm breezes on your face. I know God is everywhere all the time, but at the beach, it just seems easier to sense his presence. I just finished a family vacation to the Florida panhandle...minus oil... and while going for a run, the thought occurred to me to begin doing more personal blogs. I try to live my life as a cancer survivor and celebrate each day. Celebrating each day is a concept that I encourage people to do that have recently been diagnosed. So, my thought is to use this blog to tell of ways myself and others are celebrating each day of life. We will still have the personal stories and positive articles, but the plan is to blog more often and share more information. Many of the stories I will share will be from my friends and fellow Christians, but all of the stories will, in one way or another, celebrate life! I hope these personal stories will inspire you to CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE EACH DAY. Life is a precious gift from GOD, we should celebrate each moment. If you enjoy the stories, please share the blog with your friends. Remember, you can always request prayer, or download the Christ Over Cancer book by clicking on the appropriate icon on the right.
God Bless!
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment